IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT from New Homes Expert

New Build Inspections

NewHomeExpert

New Home Expert has been replying to posts and providing information on this forum for 3 years, making over 1600 posts.

I have now reached the conclusion that all the information and/or advice now already exists on the forum and I have been repeating my advice for sometime.

I have therefore decided to stop visiting this forum everyday of the year (except Sundays and Christmas Day) replying to 98% of posts.

Most of the time I get little gratitude for the time and effort I spend answering posts here. So I have decided to cease posting on this forum from January 2015.

So for those seeking my expert help should either join my New Home Owners Forum or Contact me via e mail (donation required) or join the Unhappy New Home Owner's Facebook Group.

ndh

Hi NHE (Jack Jones)

I felt the need to register to this forum, purely to respond to your thread here.

I'll cut straight to it - The reason you get little gratitude on the forum, is because you pass off your own opinion as fact, and you come across like you believe the sun shines out of your ***.

January 2015 will be a fantastic day for this forum, because you will stop spamming it with your anti new home postings. Good luck with your new site (although please re-design it - It looks like something from the 90's!).

The sad thing is, I'm sure you do have a lot of useful knowledge and potentially even some relevant advice for people - But when you bundle in your attitude and over pompous opinion, you are no better than a 15 year old internet troll.

Most of the posts I have seen you respond to, have not been helpful to the question in hand - You simply feel the urge to express your opinion about what they are doing wrong, and the only fix is "Don't buy a new house". Bravo Sir, you must take great pleasure in wasting yours, and everyone else time.

I feel sorry for whichever mug happens to listen to your old man ranting in the future (I say old man because I assume you are retired - No working man could post as much as you do otherwise).

Thank you for your entertainment throughout your time here, if nothing else, I'm sure a lot of people had a good chuckle.

Goodbye.

NewHomeExpert

This will be my last post reply.
Certain "idiots" on here can now rejoice!
For everyone else that would have benefited from my advice and help this month, you know who to blame!
What a world we now live in - these are the sort of people who beat up paramedics and doctors.

somersetgirl

Ndh, couldn't have said it better myself!

People who disagree with NHE are the equivalent of those who beat up paramedics and doctors eh! I bet he thinks of himself as being as important as a doctor and one or two disagreements on a forum as being on a par with physical violence.

marty316

I suspect that NHE is launching his own site more because he wants to be paid (fair enough but at least be honest about it) than the 'idiots' on here. I would love him to talk to me like that to my face. He would only do it once.

BGJGEG

Hi NHE (Jack Jones)

I felt the need to register to this forum, purely to respond to your thread here.

I'll cut straight to it - The reason you get little gratitude on the forum, is because you pass off your own opinion as fact, and you come across like you believe the sun shines out of your ***.

January 2015 will be a fantastic day for this forum, because you will stop spamming it with your anti new home postings. Good luck with your new site (although please re-design it - It looks like something from the 90's!).

The sad thing is, I'm sure you do have a lot of useful knowledge and potentially even some relevant advice for people - But when you bundle in your attitude and over pompous opinion, you are no better than a 15 year old internet troll.

Most of the posts I have seen you respond to, have not been helpful to the question in hand - You simply feel the urge to express your opinion about what they are doing wrong, and the only fix is "Don't buy a new house". Bravo Sir, you must take great pleasure in wasting yours, and everyone else time.

I feel sorry for whichever mug happens to listen to your old man ranting in the future (I say old man because I assume you are retired - No working man could post as much as you do otherwise).

Thank you for your entertainment throughout your time here, if nothing else, I'm sure a lot of people had a good chuckle.

Goodbye.

Could not have put it better really.

EXAMPLE

The main thing is that new homes are badly built!
They are overpriced, small, dark, cramped and difficult to sell on.
When you have problems, house builders don't put things right.
I know of one buyer on this forum who still has major issues seven months after moving in.
He has had to take 38 days off, so work could be done on it since moving in.
In addition a survey suggested that 75% of buyers would not even look at a home built after 2003.

Jack Jones Then you know what to do next May.................. Vote UKIP!

While the knowledge might be there its blurred by opinion and its an expressed opinion too. One which if you don't adhere to you are not worthy of his/her righteousness

Last edited:

zednine

Could not have put it better really.

EXAMPLE

The main thing is that new homes are badly built!
They are overpriced, small, dark, cramped and difficult to sell on.
When you have problems, house builders don't put things right.
I know of one buyer on this forum who still has major issues seven months after moving in.
He has had to take 38 days off, so work could be done on it since moving in.
In addition a survey suggested that 75% of buyers would not even look at a home built after 2003.

Jack Jones Then you know what to do next May.................. Vote UKIP!

While the knowledge might be there its blurred by opinion and its an expressed opinion too. One which if you don't adhere to you are not worthy of his/her righteousness

this is fact though...

ndh

I'll only say this to stop others from wasting their time (and allowing you the excitement of one day having double figure website views in a single day).

Your website has absolutely no action - People don't ask questions, and those that do, get greeted with a "Don't buy a new home" response - Kinda defeats the object of having a website centred around new homes - But then, isn't that the definition of "trolling" online.

Snagging forum is very grateful for you setting up your own site - It's made this one much MUCH more bearable, and I've actually seen some decent responses for once.

Good luck Jack - May you one day strive for that holy grail of 10 web visitors in a day.

PS - Please dear lord pay a web developer - It currently looks like a primary school project.

NewHomeExpert

Look here Mr Jimmy three posts? (all of which were posted to try and belittle my advice and information)
What have you ever done to help others? Not just here but in your whole life?
This forum may be allegedly more "bearable" for you but it hasn't resulted in you making any posts or replies to help others has it?
No, you just post this in a vain attempt to try and get under my skin and then have the gaul to call me a troll!

As for digs about my website and number of visitors, again you have no idea.
Tens of thousands a month would be more accurate - and just the Forum alone has around 130,000 page views each month.

You are just making yourself look pathetic matey.