BD21 2AU

Also trading as:
Company Name Company Status
AIRVILLE LIMITED Active
UTLEY CONSTRUCTIONS LIMITED Active
ALPHA ELECTRICAL (UK) LIMITED Dissolved
CARLETON DEVELOPMENTS LIMITE Dissolved

NewHomeExpert

Good to have the warning Diesel but you should really provide a biit more information about your experiences
with carleton developments.

Whilst the large house builders have their faults, they are at least brand names and can perhaps be shamed into action and have a reputation to protect.
The smaller one-man operations and get rich quick "developers" encouraged by Sarah Beeny programmes, will always be a bigger risk when buying a new home.

DIESEL

Sorry, I meant to include a link to this earlier thread with a full account of my dealings with Carleton. See
http://forum.snagging.org/other-developers/1740-alstron-properties.html

Although I have been treated badly by numerous developers involved in the build. Carleton have been by far the worst in terms of professional conduct. Absolutely appalling!

I can provide a full diary of events and documentation/correspondence should anyone need further information. I have had to compile this information for my solicitor and am quite happy to share should anyone require further proof.

I appreciate the advice I've received from the forum to date, thank you!

lorettaj

Am experiencing similar problems with Mohammed Shabir and his company - I've paid him to refurbish my property and his work is so shoddy that it most of it has to be redone at extra cost to myself. He is demanding more money - which of course will not pay. Would love to join with you and any other people he has ripped off to get some recompense - please contact me urgently - I am very serious. I have many pictures and will be getting reports from official bodies.

LorettaJ

DIESEL

You should certainly NOT pay any more money over until things are sorted out.

Is he still trading as Carleton Developments? As far as I know, he dissolved this company in November 2011. This is around the time that I made a claim against the 2 year developers warranty. I don't think he was aware it was his name on the guarantee and wasn't prepared to do any of the repair work. The flat's falling to bits!

I sent an email to Channel 5's Rogue Traders programme (worth a try I thought). One of their researchers rung me recently and said they would investigate to see if there were any other complaints against him. Might be worth dropping them an email!

Would be very interested in chatting further with you about this.

Last edited:

DIESEL

Is he still trading as Carleton Developments? As far as I know, he dissolved this company in November 2011. This is around the time that I made a claim against the 2 year developers warranty. I don't think he was aware it was his name on the guarantee and wasn't prepared to do any of the repair work. The flat's falling to bits!

I sent an email to Channel 5's Rogue Traders programme (worth a try I thought). One of their researchers rung me recently and said they would investigate to see if there were any other complaints against him. Might be worth dropping them an email!

Would be very interested in chatting further with you about this.

Further to the above, now trading as AIRVILLE LIMITED. Please beware of this guy and his firm. I am still paying for the shoddy work he did 3 years ago with more serious issues recently coming to light.