Where to go now?

New Build Inspections

WazMeister

I've been waiting almost a year for certain snags to be complete.

I have the wrong lease for the garage I have among other things.

I'm tired and drained chasing Bovis every day with just lies provided each time.

Who else can I contact or go to take this further?

WOuld anyone have CEO David Ritchie home address, I'd even drive with a box of biscuits and chat to him about him throug his letter box if I have to!

SickofBovis

I totally feel your pain!!! We need to stand up to these big guys, if we don't they will just keep on treating us like dirt. I am going through a similar situation and am sick to death of all of the lies from Bovis. They just keep passing the problem round the office and think that we will just walk away from it...NO CHANCE BOVIS I'm coming for you so get ready.

WazMeister

It's ok!

I totally feel your pain!!! We need to stand up to these big guys, if we don't they will just keep on treating us like dirt. I am going through a similar situation and am sick to death of all of the lies from Bovis. They just keep passing the problem round the office and think that we will just walk away from it...NO CHANCE BOVIS I'm coming for you so get ready.

It's Ok, I got a letter through the door from Bovis highlighting the fact they are undertaking the final construction stage of our area so hopefully our roads won't be like dirt tracks with pots holes and the rest of land will look nice.

The positive to this? I cna finally get my big banner out and put it in my garden which states "Don't BUY BOVIS! COME SEE ME FIRST". The final develoment stage is right behind my house where all potential customers will see.

They want to mess about, we can mess about.

Also printing off leaflets at work raising m issues and I'll hand these out whenever I see potential customers outside.

Lets the fun begin!

On a side note, I noticed a old friend of mine in the new build area and had to say Hi and show him my home and the issues I've had. It felt a good moment when he decided not to buy and was almost at the reserve stage.