New Build Inspections

robertjmccarthy

Hi everyone,

I was hoping to see if any members would be willing to provide some initial feedback on an app that I’ve been working on. It’s not yet fully released but I’m trying to see if people would be interested in the idea as I think it could be extremely helpful to New Build Homeowners.

I've put some info below but also I have a website with some info on - www.snaggedit.co.uk

The app is called SnaggedIt and it makes the recording and reporting of new build defects really easy. Fundamentally, the app enables you to create a snagging list and then send this to the site manager / developer.

Some key features of the app:

- Homeowners can add photos and comments on each snag
- The app prompts the homeowner on what needs to be checked for potential defects
- Each snag is date and time stamped to provide as evidence
- Once completed, the homeowner can send a snagging list to the site manager / developer
- Site manager / developer can respond to each snag within the app as well as mark each snag as completed or in progress
- Once all snags are marked as completed by the site manager / developer, the homeowner can sign off on the snagging list or reopen any snags that haven't been completed to their satisfaction

This app is for the homeowner. It's to provide them with the power to snag. Yes, having a professional snagging company do it will provide you with a more robust report, but not everyone can afford the added expense. This idea is to provide an option to homeowners.

I'd love to hear if this is an app that you'd want to have and you think would be useful?

Thank you very much in advance for any input, comments and advice!

Admin - If this isn't the correct area for this type of topic, please do let me know?

Kindest regards,

Rob McCarthy