Riverdale Developments

Southern Manc

I am new to this site and after some advice. We are due to complete in a few weeks on a new home with Riverdale Developments on a small development in Horsham, I have done a search and can't see anything in the forums for this builder, does anyone have any experience? Would it be worth us arranging a professional snagging inspection ?

I am new to this site and after some advice. We are due to complete in a few weeks on a new home with Riverdale Developments on a small development in Horsham, I have done a search and can't see anything in the forums for this builder, does anyone have any experience? Would it be worth us arranging a professional snagging inspection ?
Try paul frost of snaggaroo and above all get covered by an insurance company for all property and legal matters. If nothing is wrong then you are ok to cancel in a year. But if the worst happens then you are covered.
Neil FIBC (retired)

Southern Manc

we have been in the house 4 weeks today and very impressed with the builder so for, very few snags to report and the ones we have are being dealt with very quick. Very different to our previous experience of dealing with Bellway homes