Paddle Homes

welsh_wizard_98

I think you miss the boat ............... This fella has abused residents, buyers, workers anyone he can really.
I seen him throw thousands of pounds in a buyers face( the deposit of a property) and say "I can spend this in a weekend"
rude or what ....... why is he still aloud to build........ yet we have a saviour at last..........HSE are on to him. taken forever but at last they are pulling shots

David robertson

Hello Tony, yes mate you can call me on 07725647884 or 07976623315 and i will tell y

I am guessing by your name David you worked for him in the Scotland area? send me a PM if you would rather not discuss stuff on here? I have no problem discussing anything to do with him in public, he cheated me out of a lot of money earlier this year.

Hello Tony

Yes mate my no is 07725647884 work or 07976623315 private he is a old wanker and I don't mind slagging him off, I got my money from him because his contract manager told me where he was and I got a hold of him at Lanark.

Davy

David robertson

Barnes

I am guessing by your name David you worked for him in the Scotland area? send me a PM if you would rather not discuss stuff on here? I have no problem discussing anything to do with him in public, he cheated me out of a lot of money earlier this year.

call me on 07725647884

Davy

Low Esteem

Can confirm Derek Barnes is still up to his old tricks operating as Esteem Homes. Antagonises his workers to the point where they stitch him up leaving buyers with a litany of problems. Everyone who knows him speaks ill of him. Doesn't give an inch despite forever being in the wrong and reneges on just about any promise.

Please, for god's sake, do not try to buy a house with this man's name attached to it.