New Persimmon Home in Ingleby Barwick

New Build Inspections

ravs05

Hi all,

It is really scary to read all the comments/reviews about Persimmon homes, but they still seem to be building homes left, right & centre and people are buying them like hot cakes.

I mean take the location which I am interested in for instance, Ingleby Barwick, Stockton-on-Tees ... the finished two sites side-by-side and now moved on to the third site. All the homes from the first two sites have been sold!

For me, the location is just perfect, regarding school for the little one and work wise as well. I couldn't find much feedback about Persimmon homes in Ingleby Barwick so decided to start this thread.

Can current home owners at this location please share their views?? I really want to be in that location but I am terrified after reading all reviews!!!

Thanks.

Matron999

I live not far from Ingleby Barwick in a new Bellway home. We found speaking to some of the people who had already moved in really useful. We just walked around and always found someone to talk to either in their garden or walking the dog. They were more than happy to share their experiences. We only heard good things about Bellway from them so decided to buy. We are so pleased we did.

Tony

Administrator
I live not far from Ingleby Barwick in a new Bellway home. We found speaking to some of the people who had already moved in really useful. We just walked around and always found someone to talk to either in their garden or walking the dog. They were more than happy to share their experiences. We only heard good things about Bellway from them so decided to buy. We are so pleased we did.

Great advice Matron999 I was going to say the same. You can also drop a few postcards through letterboxes with your email address and your post about : ) Good luck I hope you are one of the lucky ones.

Best wishes,

Tony