new build - home demo - first time buyer

New Build Inspections

Pradeepa

Dear members,

Your help is much appreciated here.

We are first time buyers and exchanged contract for the new build. We are invited to view the home this week by the site manager and would like to know what all things we need to ask during home demo and is there anything in particular we should be aware of.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.

Dear members,

Your help is much appreciated here.

We are first time buyers and exchanged contract for the new build. We are invited to view the home this week by the site manager and would like to know what all things we need to ask during home demo and is there anything in particular we should be aware of.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.
Whatever you ask they will have a standard answer- most, most important is get good insurance cover, the bigger the better, believe me I did and thank god I did, as they are all the same.
Hope that helps and good luck
Naill

realtorsezfv

I think you should contact an agency to sell and rent real estate. There you will be given feedback regarding your request. Last month I found myself in almost the same situation. Therefore, I had to seek help from Homeowners Insurance in Florida. Btv, it was connected with the purchase of a new apartment. For this purchase, I decided to use a mortgage. Therefore, I needed additional protection from sudden troubles. I needed a guaranteed material payment in case of any damage.

Last edited: