Driveway size requirements

Smokey22

Hi all
I’m after a little advice of possible?
We have recently exchanged on a new build, we went to look at it today and the driveway is significantly shorter than what we expected, ie you would struggle for a standard size car on there and also be able to open the garage.
My question is..is there a minimum size requirements that a Uk driveway should be? I have contacted the developers as it is a lot shorter than the site plans on their website. However I want to be prepared if they push back with regards to the fact we have already exchanged....

Thanks for your help

Hi all
I’m after a little advice of possible?
We have recently exchanged on a new build, we went to look at it today and the driveway is significantly shorter than what we expected, ie you would struggle for a standard size car on there and also be able to open the garage.
My question is..is there a minimum size requirements that a Uk driveway should be? I have contacted the developers as it is a lot shorter than the site plans on their website. However I want to be prepared if they push back with regards to the fact we have already exchanged....

Thanks for your help
Your comment on the drawing dimensions- you bought off plan, so that is your case in a nutshell. You can advise this to the builder and explain you will go legal should they not adhere to the plan of the house you bought in good faith.
Neil FIBC(retired)