Comment on Bloor Homes Blog by Vijay

Tony

Administrator
Hi! All, We reserved a house in Oct 2009 and had been told that the completion will finish in April 2010, I wonder How this great journey finish so quickly & smoothly, I don't know how builder can say perfect date about completion, Thanks to Well planed people who worked, so hard behind the project. But finally we got the keys and that is a great feeling like all 1st time buyers would have..! All over Bloor Homes, has provided the best service. You would except few minor problems but that is not major issue... Bloor Sales staff and Builders are so friendly, I can not say each person name but thanks to all staff who has given a us chance to finish our dream house...!Finally i would like to say all 1st time buyer is that BLOOR HOMES best Value for Money since 35years and i hope in future they provide better and bigger service. Good Luck for bright future BLOOR HOMES...Big ThankMr & Mrs Kavaiya

Comment on Bloor Homes Blog by Vijay

NewHomeExpert

This was a blog and I wouldn't put it past someone at a house builder to make posts like this on the internet.
Far too 'sugar-coated' in my opinion and experience.