BBC1 Property Show

New Build Inspections

DomTrueNorth

Hi,

BBC1 are making a new daytime property show and we're looking for people who have moved onto new housing developments only to have the work on the rest of the site cease due to the credit crunch. We'd like to know what it's like living with a building site around your house with no idea of when it will be finished.

We are just at the research stage of the programme but anyconversations would be confidential.

Please call on 01132227487 or post here.
Thanks

Dominic

Andy_R

We are in exactly this situation - the houses over the road have been abandoned, and we are now opposite a muddy field with some sewage pipes, piles of rubble, gravel, a couple of JCBs and (oddly) 5 garages that belong to the houses that aren't there.

Drop me a pm if you want a chat... we've got a long snag list that's going nowhere too if that interesest you!

DomTrueNorth

Hi

Hi there,

Would love to send you a pm but don't have enough posts on the site to do so. You could call me on 0113222 7487 and I would love to hear about your situation.

Thanks

Dominic

GKandR4CH

Bryant Homes

Hi Dominic,

You may be interested in contacting my partner Greg about our Bryant Homes story.
He has left a message on your answering machine.

R4CH