Search results

New Build Inspections
  1. P

Final snagging review

Once again, thank you for your support, and quick response. Please could you alter the heading of this thread to something more appropriate eg Bloor refuses to honour warranty. I really regret buying this house....
  2. P

Final snagging review

Thank you again for your quick and helpful response. The warranty is with LABC rather than NHBC. I guess that makes no difference? I have looked briefly on the internet and can't see anything between the 2. I have a final letter to go to Bloor HQ and have cc'ed it to LABC. On first...
  3. P

Final snagging review

Hello again Thank you very much for that helpful response. I will write to the HQ and copy the letter to the NHBC. The drainage issue was identified by my surveyor as something that the builder ought to remedy quickly. May I be cheeky and request further advice? On one item - defective...
  4. P

Final snagging review

Afternoon I have recently bought a newbuild from the first owner. The house is now 22 months old and I commissioned a surveyor to complete the final snagging review. Bar one, all the issues he identified have been rejected. Issues such as incorrectly hung doors and badly fitted fittings...