Search results

New Build Inspections
  1. H

A good experience - Bishops Walk, Old Sarum, Salisbury

Sombrio it's good that you decided to tell of a good experience but don't expect a positive response on here. I did the same about a year ago after being in our taylor wimpey house for 6 months and was accused of working for them, and wait and see in about another 6 months you'll have big...
  2. H

Our Taylor Wimpey Experience.

It's in warwickshire but I don't see why I need to tell everybody where I live especially when they think I'm a lier and fake anyway. The fact that I've been accused of being a TW employee is ridiculous, I've been chastised on here by people who don't know me and reading some of the...
  3. H

Ok then just a senior member. We are all entitled to our on opinion, but what I have written is based on fact from our experience over the last 12 months. The fact that you are treating everything I have said with utter contempt and basically saying that I must be making it all up when you...
  4. H

I came on here to share my experience with the general public who are looking to buy a new build. The fact that the senior member who set Up the site has simply taken his time to belittle me and my comments, and slate everything I have said, is a sad thing and only reflects on you. Like...
  5. H

So I'm a lier and an undercover TW employee wasting time writing reviews of the company. Thanks for the insult, and a reply I pretty much expected, but I'm your average working class citizen who at the age of 25 was fortunate enough to be able to make the big step of buying my first home...
  6. H

Hello. I've been a keen follower on these forums for about the past 10 months but have never posted. Myself and my partner reserved our plot on a TW estate around 12 months ago, and we have been in for just over 3 months now. I think it's fair to say that people very rarely tell of good...