Search results

New Build Inspections
  1. M

Advice please :Charles Church (Persimmon Homes)

No problem :) I do still quite like new builds. Although there are some horror stories on here, not all new houses are bad. I think like you say, its likely to be down to who is building the houses. Im considering buying from a smaller, local builder who has had great reviews. I just...
  2. M

Thank goodness for this forum

Thanks for your response NHE. Makes complete sense re the possible reason for the delay! They told us that although the houses will be the exact same as the ones on another development in the same town, they might be higher in price due them being an upgraded version! what a load of ...
  3. M

Advice please :Charles Church (Persimmon Homes)

Hi there, I would be wary. I have been put off buying from Persimmons due to this forum. I'd be gutted if I went ahead and bought thinking 'it wont happen to me' and it did happen. Especially after the warnings on here. As suggested by other members on here, if you do go ahead, question...
  4. M

Thank goodness for this forum

Hi there, I would like to thank those who have shared their stories and views regarding Persimmons as I almost considered buying one until reading the comments on here. The site we had considered buying from kept pushing back the date on which they were going to release plots. They said the...