Search results

New Build Inspections
  1. S

5 bed detached problem

Hi MJC, Bad luck on this one, If you suspect the walls aren't filled properly, get a builder in to drill a small hole through and see what comes out. the loft is a place to check- maybe not insulated properly or holes between walls and roof.
  2. S

Solicitor won't exchange&complete, so Builder has withdrawn the contract

thickening plot Hi Joe, Thanks for the mail, your situation again seems to defy a logic- why wouldn't the builder sort it out given you are there with money in hand? Same for me but with the solicitor adamant and me stuck in the middle. Peeved off now- all the other properties are now...
  3. S

Hi WillyJ, Thanks for these suggestions- definitely food for thought. Awaiting next status update in next days.
  4. S

Help, Anybody in this situation- I'm in a desperate state about my new build home sale seemingly falling through hours before exchange and week before completion. I saw an off plan property for a large development in Jan. and have watched it being built during phase 2 out of 3. originally...
  5. S

Solicitor won't exchange/complete Builder withdraws sales contract

Help, Anybody in this situation- I'm in a desperate state about my new build home sale seemingly falling through hours before exchange and week before completion. I saw an off plan property for a large development in Jan. and have watched it being built during phase 2 out of 3. originally...