Search results

New Build Inspections
  1. K

“Response time is slow to snail pace”

Almost two years ago, I naïvelly wrote a “final update”, because all internal snags had been resolved (an incredible number of 42, and it took a year to repair them). And at this time Countryside had started to repair the remaining winter garden snags (17) – which looked promising. wer Until...
  2. K

Yes I finally learned that being nice to them - just because they started repairing issues they should have started already months ago - is nonsense. Especially when you recognize that even this work has not been done properly. And that one has to poke them again for weeks until they even...
  3. K

One should never post a "final update" as long as not ALL problems have been really solved! More than a month ago I optimistically wrote in my most recent post: "Little work is still left ...". True, the remaining work is "little" in comparison to the big issues we had to wait for for months...
  4. K

Final update: since Countryside finally decided to give the complaining owners full attention (see my previous post) and to focus professionally on the repair of all snags reported since long, they now really did a good job - I am ready to apreciate this! Little work is still left, but the...
  5. K

A few days after posting my text things moved significantly. From today, all currently known snags inside our flat are now finally repaired (other neighbours are still waiting for some to be repaired). Work at the winter garden snags started yesterday in full force, so the major issues may be...
  6. K

at newhomeexpert: does your message contribute in terms of advise, help or new information? if no, its just jamming the thread ....
  7. K

End of September 2013 we bought a property from Countryside Properties at their Abode development in Cambridge, Great Kneighton. Now, end of June 2014 and after a big amount of patience and energy invested, we think it is time to share our expereince of how Countryside is handling snags. Not...