Search results

1. M

To buy or not to buy- Persimmon Show Home

Residents' despair at house builder's delays Residents of a new housing estate have almost "given up" getting a play area opened and stopping inconsiderate parking on their streets after a near two-year battle. The Diss Express reported problems with the Persimmon Homes estate at Ensign Way...
  2. M

Bellway loses beauty contest

Beautician Gerorgina Blackwell wins £75,000 compensation in High Court in row over access rights A beautician from Essex has won a legal battle against Bellway Homes after defending herself in the High Court, the Daily Mail reports. The case centred on land next to a grade II-listed former...
  3. M

Persimmon in Basingstoke, Benebury House

Payouts over 'cowboy' builders upheld By Richard Blackledge THREE South Yorkshire couples who were victims of "cowboy" builders have been told they can keep more than £100,000 compensation - after a developer lost an appeal against the payout. Philip and Caroline Strange, Craig and Donna...
  4. M

Persimmon furious over Bellway's social housing plan

16 October 2009 By Michael Willoughby Housebuilder of ‘aspirational’ Hartlepool development joins popular protest against partner of 12 years Persimmon Homes has joined the attack on Bellway Homes for building social housing on a site previously reserved for private homes. The news...
  5. M

Light at end of tunnel for homes left in dark

A HOUSING firm has come under fire after leaving residents on a Stalybridge road without street lights for almost a year. The first residents moved into Cypress Oaks, off Huddersfield Road, in summer last year and street lights were put up in November. But despite repeated requests to...
  6. M

Developers dumped sewage into stream

Published Date: 25 July 2009 A CONSORTIUM of developers have been fined £24,000 after polluting a stream for 500 metres with sewage from their treatment works. Allison Homes Eastern Ltd, Persimmon Homes (East Midlands) Ltd and Stamford Homes Ltd, who operate the treatment works in Deeping St...
  7. M

National house building council

National House Building Council v Relicpride Ltd & Ors [2009] EWHC 1260 (TCC) (22 May 2009)
  8. M

Misery: Crest Nicholson vs Mr & Mrs Western

I suspect the National House Builders Council is not pleased to see its Buildmark protection scheme for house buyers being picked over in court. Nor, I suspect, is the Crest Nicholson Group pleased to see its name being picked over in the judgment of Crest Nicholson (Eastern) vs Mr and Mrs...
  9. M

Buyers on two more Bellway estates plan legal action

Buyers on two more Bellway estates plan legal action - Building
  10. M

Portishead man may sue house builder after sign knocked him out

Simon Winslade legal action Persimmon sign Bristol News | This Is Bristol
  11. M

A look back at those who made the headlines in 2008

See first paragraph January re Persimmon Homes A look back at those who made the headlines in 2008 - Hawick Today
  12. M

Very Very Sad

Boy crushed to death by fireplace collapse in Persimmon house Boy crushed to death by fireplace collapse in Persimmon house - 22/12/2008 - Contract Journal
  13. M

Very Very Sad

Mantel killed Matthew, 4 Mantelpiece that killed Matthew Green was not fixed properly | The Sun |News
  14. M

Poorly-fixed lintel killed child

see attached link for BBC video BBC NEWS | England | Northamptonshire | Poorly-fixed lintel killed child
  15. M

Multi-award winning eco home. That leaks, creaks and more..

Website I have put your website on my website which hopefully will bring lots of hits to us both "I have problems with Persimmon Homes see my website Persimmon Homes my house of horror nightmare - Maple Lodge"
  16. M

Multi-award winning eco home. That leaks, creaks and more..

I have problems with Persimmon Homes see my website Persimmon Homes my house of horror nightmare - Maple Lodge
  17. M

Our experiences with Wimpey

see my website for problems I have with Persimmon Homes. Persimmon Homes my house of horror nightmare - Maple Lodge
  18. M

poor workmanship

You will need to check your NHBC policy. Take a look at my site to see how Persimmon and NHBC have tretaed me so far. Persimmon Homes my house of horror nightmare - Maple Lodge
  19. M

maple Lodge Persimmon Homes video

Check my website and You Tube for videos on Persimmon Homes defects Persimmon Homes my house of horror nightmare - Maple Lodge
  20. M

Persimmonhomes.info - a new home for my ongoing saga

Link is running for you Persimmon Homes my house of horror nightmare - Downloads and links