Recent content by tonyw

New Build Inspections
  1. T

Paddle Homes

Mullberry Homes are without doubt the old Paddle Homes, the registration address is the same! have a look at this link (below) and click on the links within it, he is doing exactly the same as he has always done!! This man is without doubt the real BUILDER FROM HELL!! HSE Enforcement...
  2. T

Paddle Homes

Company and director fined for Baglan site failings This says it all!!!
  3. T

Paddle Homes

This has nothing to do with not being paid!! it is all about quality and the end user getting what they pay for!! Sadly you have already pre-judged us and have made your mind up! I can assure you 100% this is not about us not getting paid, the issues about that are long gone! I have...
  4. T

Advice please- persimmon home

I can assure you that if the developer has set an appliance into wet concrete (which I do find hard to believe its more likely to be the self leveller that most developers use on a concrete floated floor when its either not been power floated to a good standard or the weather got to it!) and you...
  5. T

Paddle Homes

Yes, thank you, I am fully conversant with how employment law and breach of contract etc etc works. I thought this site, well maybe a section of this site is a better way of putting it, is about making people aware of all the poor and badly run companies out there, and sharing peoples...
  6. T

Paddle Homes

Can I just add he never actually Employed ANY site staff whatever there status or role, even sales staff were taken on, on a self employed basis, which of course is not illegal, but its his way of getting around direct employed rules, well so he thinks, sadly for him everyone has rights and...
  7. T

Paddle Homes

Yesterday I received an e mail from a very recent former employee who is now gathering all (or as much as possible) information from as many ex employees who are owed money from him, which from my knowledge is just about anyone that has crossed his path. If anyone wants to contact me from here...
  8. T

Paddle Homes

Oh and I might add, that if Derek Barnes wishes to take me on in a court of law, for any libel actions please let it happen! I have all the evidence I need to prove what I am saying is 100% fact! and I would not doubt for one minute that if that happens, many more people like myself would come...
  9. T

Paddle Homes

Please see my comments about this company and this man on the snagging forum! I did work for him for a VERY short period of time, my whole work ethic and principle would NEVER allow me to do what this man wanted!! By the way, he could not spell NHBC!! he really is shocking! And no I am not an...
  10. T

Paddle Homes

He wanted (and did as far as I know) use old 3 x 2 baton to form roof trusses for a garage, the timber was no way man enough to support the weight, when I explain this he argued with me it was, this timber had been laying about for many many months in very inclement weather, it was twisted all...
  11. T

Paddle Homes

I am guessing by your name David you worked for him in the Scotland area? send me a PM if you would rather not discuss stuff on here? I have no problem discussing anything to do with him in public, he cheated me out of a lot of money earlier this year.
  12. T

Paddle Homes

Just put his name and company name into a google search engine (Derek Barnes Paddle Homes) it will reveal all!! the man is a known crook and as David Robertson said above he builds houses completely against all known building regs and practices!! He is a total crook, he scammed me out of a lot...
  13. T

Paddle Homes

I just can't beleive that Paddle Homes are not on this website!!! the owner of Paddle is your real "Builder from Hell"
  14. T

Flooding Garden

What a ridiculous statement to make, there are MANY MANY happy and satisfied Barratt customers, and all big companys in any industry are bound to have problems.
  15. T

Persimmon Homes

Colin, you very clearly do not read my posts properly, i have stated on many occasions that i do NOT work for any developer, never have done, and never will do. and i feel i do have something to contribute, basically thats an opinion, which i feel i am allowed, just because i dont entirely...