Recent content by The Way Beswick

New Build Inspections
  1. T

Breach of Plot Conditions

Hi can anyone advise on what happens if a developer breaches the plot conditions which are attached to a lease drawn between the developer and local authority? The Local Authority being the landowner. Cheers Gary
  2. T

Persimmon Internet Fight! Help!

Hi Steve firstly well done with your website, it is obviously having an affect!!!! Secondly I couldn't agree more with your conclusion that RTFishall works for a developer, that is such a typical response that I have come to expect, but keep up the fight!!! Cheers Gary
  3. T

Changes in Design

:P Hello everybody, after months of battles with the developer (Lovell) and the Planning Department, we have now been notified that the changes that have taken place to the internal layouts of my property do infact need planning permission. The Planning department have taken the veiw...
  4. T

Planning Laws

Hi Jack firstly thanks for the info.....really useful indeed. Do you know of the relevant legislation for England? The good thing is that we did not have any prior knowledge of the planning laws being broken as did none of my neighbours, the complicated thing about this is that the...
  5. T

Planning Laws

Hi I have recently been informed about the most rediculous planning legistlation I have ever heard, infact it is completely unbeleviable:P Manchester City Councils planning department officials recently informed me that if the they were to take out enforcement action against the developer...
  6. T

Changes in Design

The Way wrote:
  7. T

Changes in Design

Hi Tony did the Trading standards thing, waste of time, you'd a thought I was the criminal, anyway after months of investigation etc. City Solicitors concluded that I had no right for prosecution, under the Property Misdescriptions Act, because I had seen the changes in another property on...
  8. T

Changes in Design

Hello I would like to know whether a developer can change the design of a room which makes it not fit for purpose? If they can't what can I do? If they can how can they get away for with it? regards Gary
  9. T

Changes in Design

Hello I would like to know whether a developer can change the design of a room which make it not fit for purpose? If they can't what can I do? regards Gary
  10. T

Room Sizes

That's great, thank you What if some room sizes were approximately 400/500mm larger? I'm also trying to establish, why this clause is there and the reason for it... I will also contact my soilicitor on Monday regards Gary
  11. T

Room Sizes

Hi Tony sorry it's been a while since I last posted and responded to your reply. I have conctacted TS as you suggested and this is ongoing. I have another question that hopefully I will be able to get some answers What are the implications if room sizes either exceed or are less than...
  12. T

Changes in Design

Can a developer make major structural changes to the design of a new home without notificatation and that clearly contravene the plans, both marketing and working drawings. The extent of the structural changes deviates from the marketing of the property and causes an obstruction? In the...
  13. T

Room Sizes

Hi Tony thanks for this the room is called a 'bedroom' and guess what I can't fit a standard size bed in it, so can you advise what my cause or grounds are for complaining, the property was sold as 3 bedrooms, without a doubt!!!! I have raised this with the developer, but without any...
  14. T

Room Sizes

Does anyone know, if there is a minimum room size for a bedroom? (Floor space) If so what is it and if a room does not meet this standard, then what can you do about it? Cheers Gary
  15. T

The Way, Beswick, Manchester

Hi anyone bought/buying or thinking of buying a new Lovell Property in Beswick? this is Lovells Falgship development in Manchester.... If so what's your experience been? long delays? poor quality workmanship? Never ending snagging list? Can't get your outstanding jobs finshed? Let us...