Recent content by NickD

New Build Inspections
  1. N

LABC Dispute resolution

Thank you again for your time and response. I'm happy to use the dispute resolution service if that is what is required. It just concerns me that the LABC state about seeking legal advice beforehand and knowing that commercially, the LABC and NHBC will always want to continue providing...
  2. N

LABC Dispute resolution

Thank you for your reply. On the LABC policy documentation, it mentions about getting legal advice before using the dispute resolution service. I don't feel that we've been given a choice and that ultimately, the builder is responsible for rectification of the defects raised within the 2 year...
  3. N

LABC Dispute resolution

Has anyone had any luck using the LABC dispute resolution service? We are still within our 2 year warranty period with our developer who have now effectively washed their hands of our issues and told us to use the dispute resolution service.
  4. N

Creaking Ceilings - Getting Nowhere with NHBC

Thank you for your response. I'll give the office a call tomorrow. What is your name please? I'd really appreciate a discussion and will also be enquiring about the services you offer.
  5. N

Than Thank you so much for your response. I will be in touch if we don't get a satisfactory response.
  6. N

With your post above, are you happy for anyone to reach out and make contact for a discussion on this issue (and potentially others)? If so, when we ring the office, who do we need to ask to speak to, to get your mobile number?
  7. N

Sorry to jump onto this thread but we are also having issues with ceilings/floors cracking and seem to be getting nowhere with our builder. When you say about requesting a SAR, what particularly would you request? My understanding would be that they only have to provide information that relates...