Recent content by gretschfishing

New Build Inspections
  1. G

NHBC Will Not Enforce Their Own Standards (Help)

nhbc will not enforce their own standards We are in the same position and have been fighting the NHBC for over two years now with limited success. We have had actions closed by one inspector and reopened by another. We have written statements that the builder has not met their standards but...
  2. G

nhbc rip off

Hi, the builder is Tulloch Homes
  3. G

nhbc rip off

If only it where that simple, having raised the issue higher up theNHBC they ignore my letters, wrote to the BBC and got no response, the trading standards cant help, 6 months ago the FSO says they will investigate but will not provide any updates, the local planning officers say as long as the...
  4. G

nhbc rip off

Builder instigates the resolution service in 2010, NHBC validate all my claims (good news). NHBC close resolution items because the builder says it is ok now, they ignore all my evidence and do not conduct a second site visit. Insist NHBC inspector comes on site and carries out an inspection...
  5. G

Tulloch Homes, Strachan

read the NHBC warranty guide it clearly states if faults/defects are reported within the required time the liability stays with the builder
  6. G

Tulloch Homes, Strachan

Prevent Frozen Pipes this Winter Extract from Tulloch Website on protection. PLEASE NOTE that their hand over pack contradicts this statement •If pipes are situated in the loft, open up the hatch to let heat go to these areas. Good luck
  7. G

Tulloch Homes, Strachan

as long as you have reported it within the 2 years UK law says Tulloch Homes are responsible. Raise the issue with NHBC giving the dates you reported it and details of any work that may have been undertaken and any replies from Tulloch Homes to prove they acknowledged receipt of the issue. If...