Recent content by GKandR4CH

New Build Inspections
  1. G

The worst customer service in the world

Inform them what is going on and that you are paying a mortgage on a house that is worthess because of what is going on. Remember it is their security. I would also seek a copy of the sureveyors report as they passed off the house as ok. Surely they must have known about what was on the land...
  2. G

So why are you paying it???????? Inform them what is going on and that you are paying a mortgage on a house that is worthess because of what is going on. Remember it is their security. I would also seek a copy of the sureveyors report as they passed off the house as ok. Surely they must have...
  3. G

Are you paying a monthly mortgage on the property?
  4. G

You reckon? I doubt Redfern even knows where the sites are. I wrote to him a while back and he ignored every letter. You see it is easier for him to sit on his backside and do nothing and get paid for it. It's like a banker. Get paid silly amounts of money and bonuses not to mention the buy...
  5. G

News - UK housebuilding 'set for slump'

Too late. It is already public knowledge and when you have nearly 20 homes subsiding and 198 other properties affected by this then you have a serious, serious problem.
  6. G

News - UK housebuilding 'set for slump'

Not TW though. They made 88 million in the last half of last year and the end result is houses that subside or are riddled with so many faults it's cheaper to pull the house down and start again. They are laughing all the way to the bank.
  7. G

Taylor Wimpey reviews

I can sum up my home in word. S H 1 T I would never buy from this lot again. They are only interested in money and couldn't give a dam about the finished result of the property or the estate it's on.
  8. G

And who would want to buy another house with this lot. Planning applications breached! Lies at the time of purchase. I could go on and on. Yet they made 88 million in the last half of last year!! Poor poor customers. Wait until they get problems.
  9. G

New Taylor Wimpey home at Bridgefield, Ashford

Avoid this company fullstop. You will go through hell dealing with these people to get snags resolved.
  10. G

LMAO @ Gangsters I agree with you 100%.
  11. G

1 year on and snags not resolved

Don't waste your time with the NHBC. They are a timewasters. Write a letter to Bryant informing them that they have 7 days to completely remedy the items you need doing. If they fail to do so issue proceedings against them in Court. If you need any help pm me.
  12. G

Poor work and still not finished

Redfern is a w**ker, always has been always will be. Sue Sue Sue.
  13. G

Poor work and still not finished

Tony, what do you expect? Taylor Wimpey are the UK's NO 1 Cowboy Housing Developer. The NHBC are now arriving this week (after months of forcing them) to inspect our illegal windows in the upstairs of our home. They are all below 800mm, no safety catches, no toughened glass and no lockable...
  14. G

Wrong kitchen installed- Help!!!

I would refuse to move in. Due to past experience once you are in they wont be bothered about you.
  15. G

Ongoing Issues with Bryant

I've been to the magistrates many times before. They are defending criminals, not companies. I should point out that my father is a magistrate and is the one that sits in the middle!!!!