Recent content by GG35

1. G

Creaking/Cracking ceilings

Thanks for the update, fellow sufferer... I've been in dispute with the developer since May (when I moved in). They just do not answer. It is incredibly frustrating. Through some digging, we found out that the same individuals (2 brothers) that are behind our development are registered in 77...
  2. G

Unresponsive developer - creaking ceiling, incomplete snagging... please help

Hi Steve, Thank you for your reply. My neighbours and I are looking through the warranty terms and will contact them. They've told us to compile the list of issues. We're just concerned if we don't word something right then it may not be covered. This has been a nightmare and i wish I had...
  3. G

Hi @Fedup123 - can I please ask the steps you've taken to reach to this point? When the creaking issue was first raised, did you builder come out to assess ? Did they make any holes in ceilings or lift the floors up to decide the floors need to be re-screwed? At what point did you contact...
  4. G

Hi there, I am having same issues with creaking/cracking ceiling which is driving me nuts. I am still in 6 months into the defects liability period but the builder /developer has blocked my number and I have no way to get onto them. I am now considering shelling out my own money to do this as...
  5. G

Unresponsive developer - creaking ceiling, incomplete snagging... please help

Hi everyone, I am desperately hoping someone can please help. I completed on my first home in April this year, a dream that I worked very hard toward for a long time. I understood with new builds there would be snagging and did not expect premium workmanship at all but figured any glaring...