Recent content by Chlobe88

New Build Inspections
  1. C

Scope for legal action - no fire collars

Hey-the report very clearly states "fire collars missing" and that Building Regs require a minimum of 30minutes protection. My dad is chartered building surveyor and is FRICS accredited with his own practice-it is most definitely a Requirement for them to be in place. The contractor also...
  2. C

Hi! Thank you for your recommendation! We've been in touch with Mr Peter a couple of times now on the advice of the boss man on this site! He was extremely helpful and honest-not to mention generous with his time. We may well need to instruct him formally given what crap TW are now spouting...
  3. C

Hi all and any! Well, we've just moved back into our Taylor Wimpey apartment having been moved out for 6 weeks so our soundproofing could be relaid correctly to ensure it passed Part E and re sounding where it seriously failed. I've been sent a copy of a report produced by the contractor...
  4. C

Hi all and any! Well, we've just moved back into our Taylor Wimpey apartment having been moved out for 6 weeks so our soundproofing could be relaid correctly to ensure it passed Part E and re sounding where it seriously failed. I've been sent a copy of a report produced by the contractor...