Homes from Hell

New Build Inspections

ReeceW

Hi all

I hope you don’t mind but I’ve taken this opportunity to use this great forum to try and find cases that we could feature on itv 1’s Homes from Hell. As some of you may know it’s a documentary series focusing on nightmare stories people have with their homes.

If you’ve got a shocking story to tell and you’d like us to feature it and use the pool of experts (lawyers, structural engineers…) we have at our disposal to try and help, then please get in touch. If enough people reply to this post then it will let me add my email address so that you can contact me directly!

Thank you

Hi Guys

I have an interesting one on the cards currently.

I had to survey a property recently. I found major issues, covered by NHBC.

The interesting point for you, since then it has come to light that approx. half the street has all the same issues.

From External abservations, I believe 7 properties are effected. To date 4 of the 7 have been diagnosed. The other 3 have not yet made contact.

jarvis

Hi all

I hope you don’t mind but I’ve taken this opportunity to use this great forum to try and find cases that we could feature on itv 1’s Homes from Hell. As some of you may know it’s a documentary series focusing on nightmare stories people have with their homes.

If you’ve got a shocking story to tell and you’d like us to feature it and use the pool of experts (lawyers, structural engineers…) we have at our disposal to try and help, then please get in touch. If enough people reply to this post then it will let me add my email address so that you can contact me directly!

Thank you

Hi currently trying to resolve issue i have with the structure of my home see ( nhbc grp lintels and cills ) the issue covers some 50 homes if issue not resolved through builder or nhbc would be interested in taking part in your show.