Snagging Inspections
    Thanks

Default TW Developments/Reviews in East Anglia

Hi all

New to the forum, reading lots of scary stuff about buying new houses, and it doesnt seem limited to TW. What ive been considering is that, as the homes are built by contractors rather than TW themselves so to speak, the reviews are probably very region dependant?

I live in Norwich and have struggled with the search (generic Google and also forum search on here) for people who have had issues with TW in the East Anglia region. Ive searched for East Anglia, Norwich and Norfolk and turned up a blank.

Im just wondering if anyone on here as particular experience with TW in my region. Or maybe can suggest why my thinking is completely wrong lol.

Cheers

Thanks

NO you are wrong!
    Housebuilders build poor quality new homes on a nationally.
    Taylor Wimpey are Britain's third worse housebuilder in my opinion.
    Read the advice on my website!
    Guide To Buying a Home - Do's And Don'ts
    For more information visit the Brand New Homes website: Information advice and tips for the UK new home buyer
    Claiming compensation from a house builder: The Consumer Code for Home Builders
    Please consider making a small donation - If you have found my help and advice beneficial

Thanks

Well that seems like a well rounded reply.... So the builders of Taylor Wimpey homes are made by the same contractors nationwide?

Nobody on this forum at least seem to have issues with TW in the east anglia region

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Whatever View Post
    Well that seems like a well rounded reply.... So the builders of Taylor Wimpey homes are made by the same contractors nationwide?

Nobody on this forum at least seem to have issues with TW in the east anglia region
    That doesn't mean there aren't any!
    For more information visit the Brand New Homes website: Information advice and tips for the UK new home buyer
    Claiming compensation from a house builder: The Consumer Code for Home Builders
    Please consider making a small donation - If you have found my help and advice beneficial

Thanks

Snagging Inspections
    The original builders of my TW house in the south midlands were very shoddy, proper cowboy builders. Finishing touches were awful, had to get the ceiling reinforced 4 times, stairs reinforced twice, bathroom redone, flooring redone, floorboards screwed down as they were loose etc.

I'd avoid them at all cost because of my personal experience but if I was you, I'd go around the TW new builds in your area and just knock on someone's door and ask them or see if there's a local Facebook group/page for the area and ask on there.

The house build quality may vary across the country but the shocking central customer service is the same. Good luck :-p