Snagging Inspections
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewHomeExpert View Post
    1) Whilst you appear to have an issue with me I again point out that no one else has bothered to reply.
    2) You first posted in September and now, late February, work has yet to even start, although you say you now have a date for 3 March 2014.
    3) I acknowledge that I was wrong and that the NHBC (or Taylor Wimpey - unlikely!) would now appear to be doing something about this under the warranty.
    Perhaps you might like to read The NHBC butchered my roof! The last I heard (after I intervened on his behalf with the NHBC!) was that NHBC were buying his home and the house was being demolished!

I note you now have a new "best friend" on here, who you can rubbish me too all day long! All you do is make yourselves look silly and childish! I will leave it to others reading your insults to form their own opinions!

If I were you, and I am so pleased I am not, bearing in mind that the "whole top of your home" is due to have work done on it, I would be more concerned about the impact of this on my life than trading cheap, unjustified insults on this forum.
    You fully deserve what you now get!

1. I don't 'appear' to have an issue with you. I'm just stating i found your self proclaimed 'Expert help' to be anything but. TBH your whole attitude comes across really badly, no wonder I'm not the only one to think so.

2. Yes, it has taken a long time to resolve. But resolved it will be, no thanks to your advice at all!

3. You are wrong again! NHBC were like you (completely useless). The NHBC warranty was worth nothing. It's actually a company called Simcott (on behalf of Taylor Wimpey) doing the work. They are not doing 'something' as you put it, they are completely rectifying the problem, actually improving it as the insulation will be done to the very latest specs!

I have no new best friend, it is apparent others hold the same view of you as me. What happened to you never replying to my comments again?

Taylor Wimpey are paying for full board hotel (a very nice one in my town) for 2 weeks for those in my home affected by the works, I couldn't be happier with the result I achieved (again, by not listening to you).

Yes, i fully deserved what I got, and I got it by not listening to your useless, unhelpful advice.

Thanks

Thanks

Taylor Wimpey have now agreed to sort out all squeeking floors in my top 2 bedrooms, and the stairs up both flights (town house)

Also agreed to arrange and do a sound test between me and my neighbour (semi detached)

Also agreed to pay me compensation once all works are completed to my satisfaction.

Basically the top of my home had no insualtion in the roof. My 2 dormer windows were hollow (no insulation) now being drilled and foam filled. The cavity wall from the roof down to the soffit had no insulation, now been rectified. Also, the roof has no vents above and below, they will be retro fitted.

So much for self proclaimed NewHomeExpert and his wrong unhelpful and useless advice!

IMG_0804.jpgIMG_0805.jpgIMG_0807.jpgIMG_0823.jpgIMG_0832.jpg

Thanks

Another "quality Taylor Wimpey new home"?
    I am so pleased you are happy with Taylor Wimpey and everything they are doing and they are paying you compensation.

For everyone else.............this should act as a warning!
    Taylor Wimpey are hardly known for helping buyers who have issues with their new homes, especially after 2 years and more especially when the NHBC don't want to know!
    You also have to wonder, given the unrelenting and uncalled for abuse that "Dom531" directs in my direction at the end of his every post, whether someone at Taylor Wimpey is actually writing these posts, perhaps using photos from a house they DID have to remediate.
    Either way I couldn't care less!
    Let's face it Dom, no one is really interested in these works or your photos.
    For more information visit the Brand New Homes website: Information advice and tips for the UK new home buyer
    Claiming compensation from a house builder: The Consumer Code for Home Builders
    Please consider making a small donation - If you have found my help and advice beneficial

Thanks

Can't you get anything right?

It was a Bryant home, AS PER THE THREAD!

Taylor Wimpey are finally rectifying. It's actualy a company called Simcott doing the work.

You make me laugh stating I am constantly giving you abuse

The thread is quite clear and easy for anyone to read your so called Expert advice, and what I've actually achieved by ignoring it!

Your pathetic attempts inferring I am not a genuine home owner, but someone from Taylor Wimpey is really laughable.

You can't even get my forum name right!!!

I hope anyone with similar problems can see to ignore you, and hopefully take heart from my experience that with perserverence you can achieve results.

The only warning I would give is to ignore you!

Another "quality Taylor Wimpey new home"?
    I am so pleased you are happy with Taylor Wimpey and everything they are doing and they are paying you compensation.

For everyone else.............this should act as a warning!
    Taylor Wimpey are hardly known for helping buyers who have issues with their new homes, especially after 2 years and more especially when the NHBC don't want to know!
    You also have to wonder, given the unrelenting and uncalled for abuse that "Dom531" directs in my direction at the end of his every post, whether someone at Taylor Wimpey is actually writing these posts, perhaps using photos from a house they DID have to remediate.
    Either way I couldn't care less!
    Let's face it Dom, no one is really interested in these works or your photos.
    Last edited by don531; 6th March 2014 at 12:33.

Thanks

Scaffolding went in, in the stair area today.

I have the beginnings of Insulation!

IMG_0838.jpgIMG_0839.jpgIMG_0840.jpgIMG_0842.jpgIMG_0846.jpg

Thanks

Quotes from a couple of recent posts:
    "There's a member on here - NewHomeExpert who has a lot of experience in this industry and has a very insightful website, that you should check out."

"I came across your website when I first started looking at new builds, (before I found this website). Id like to thank you for the insightful and knowledgeable information you have provided on it to help make an informed decision about new builds."
    Bryant, were taken over by Taylor Woodrow in 2001.
    Taylor Woodrow did a "merger of equals" with George Wimpey on 3rd July 2007 to become Taylor Wimpey.
    Taylor Wimpey therefore have responsibility for any Bryant liabilities.

As for your name, I have a few I could use!
    Last edited by NewHomeExpert; 7th March 2014 at 10:48.
    For more information visit the Brand New Homes website: Information advice and tips for the UK new home buyer
    Claiming compensation from a house builder: The Consumer Code for Home Builders
    Please consider making a small donation - If you have found my help and advice beneficial

Thanks

Quotes from a couple of recent posts:

Bryant, were taken over by Taylor Woodrow in 2001.
    Taylor Woodrow did a "merger of equals" with George Wimpey on 3rd July 2007 to become Taylor Wimpey.
    Taylor Wimpey therefore have responsibility for any Bryant liabilities.

As for your name, I have a few I could use!
    Yes, I am well aware the history of Bryant homes, and Taylor Wimpey. I see the penny has finally dropped for you unlike in previous posts. Well Done! Why do you think I posted in this thread Bryant Homes, and I got Taylor Wimpey to rectify the faults??? (Thankfully ignoring your useless unhelpful self proclaimed Expert advice!)

I've only posted here a dozen or so times, and already found other people with the same view of you as I have.

You said you wouldn't respond to me, but keep doing so. Baffling....

Desperately trying to make yourself look 'Expert' you are doing anything but....

If anything you are the one keeps being abusive.

You gave me bad, unhelpful and WRONG advice.

I ignored you, perservered, and now am getting the results I was looking for.

The fact I am pointing that out for other people to read about you, well you reap what you sow!

Please continue with your pathetic posts, I will continue to respond....And post (with pictures) what I have achieved by ignoring your bad, wrong and unhelpful advice!

Thanks

IMG_0927.jpgIMG_0937.jpgIMG_0938.jpgIMG_0939.jpg

Actis Triso Super 10+ going in, at 200 a roll!

Thanks

Snagging Inspections
    sounds really bad sorry cannot help

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12